Sunday, February 19, 2012

Simple Thank You Tags

Hey all,

As you know, I (Baby Sister) is a big supporter of an organization called Poly North. Last week they had their first annual Love Run to try to get folks to come out and run for a great cause. All proceeds went to directly to Poly North.

Both of us picked up on a couponing habit and noticed that there were awesome coupons for valentine day candy, so what I did was bought enough to fill a bowl or so and runners can get one after they finished the run, I also created a very simple tag for the candy. Here is what the tag looked like:



I kept the tags very simple, I just used a standard rectangle with a simple thank you note. I slit some lines so that I can put a ribbon through to tape. I didn't want to tie because if I tied the tags, it can slip off easily, and if I tied too tight, I can ruin the candy. Tape seems to do the trick wonderfully.

Please visit us at our Etsy Store to see if there is anything that we can do for you! Check it often because we have plenty of things that we are creating constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment